Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number
Full Guide on How to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number – As you all know that Aadhaar linking with mobile operators is very necessary or you can say important thing for our life. It is important because we all uses Phones in our day-to-day life. So if your phone or sim get switched off then you will able to live?
In my case, I will not it’s because I have to talk with parents, friends and off-course my girlfriend.
If you not clarified by my above example then listen another one, just think that you are out of station and your phone directly turned off and you have to meet someone. Then how you will able to meet him, how you will get his/her number ( if number is saved into your phone ).
I think you have successfully imagined the situation. So basically today we will talk about how to link Aadhaar card with your phone number.
Hello LuckyTricks Readers, I’m know that Our Team Always find Free Recharge Tricks, Free Internet, Free PayTM Money, Free PayTM Cash Apps, Amazon Quiz Daily Answers and Best Loot Offers for our VIP Users, In Past Days, We posted first on net Latest Free Recharge Apps HDFC OnChat Refer and Earn Unlimited Loot Trick , PhonePe Refer and Earn Unlimited Real Money , Top Trending 3 Apps Giving Instant Free PayTM Cash 2018 and More.
Here we will be using some 2 types of method, one is by going to retailer shop and another one how to link Aadhaar card with your phone number online.
What is Linking Aadhaar Card?
As per Indian government rules, every citizen of India who uses phone have to link their Aadhaar card with their Mobile Number. You can check below picture which is taken from Twitter, so in short you can say that The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) has instructed all the Indian Telecom Operators to verify all Mobile Numbers by linking it to Aadhaar.
Why is Mobile Aadhaar Linking is Necessary
As different telecom service providers have been sending customers messages regarding the same, pushing them to link their Aadhaar number with their mobile number. “As per government’s directive, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar card with your mobile number,” many of these messages read.
By “government’s directive”, the telecom service providers are referring to a directive from the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) dated March 23, 2017. This DoT directive called on all telecom operators to conduct an Aadhaar-based re-verification exercise of all existing pre-paid and post-paid mobile connections by 6 February 2018.
How to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online
There are two method of linking Aadhaar card with mobile number, as told earlier one is by going to retailer and one is by just giving one time password.
In online method you just have to make call to a number which is mentioned below, then you have to enter your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number and finally you have to enter one time password which will be send on your phone. So what are you all waiting, just know full information about linking Aadhaar card with mobile number online.
How to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number or SIM?
1. First of all, Open Phone Dialer and Call to the given Toll-Free IVRS number from the Mobile Number which you want to Re-verify. Re-verification Number or Aadhaar Link IVRS Number: 14546
2. After calling within in few second you will listen a lady’s voice giving you some details, just Press 1 when it asks whether you are Indian Resident or not?
3. Then you will listen Disclaimer, after listening Disclaimer, just Press 1 when asked if you have Aadhaar Number or not?
4. Then after a beep, you have to enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number from your dialpad of your phone and after entering just confirm your Aadhaar number and press 1
5. After doing above things your operator will send one time password on your registered Aadhaar mobile number. The one time password contains of six digit and that six digit number you have to enter on your dialpad after a beep
6. Finally you have to confirm the one time password by pressing 1.
7. That’s it, finally you have completed your guide on How to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number or SIM.
How to Link Aadhaar with Idea Mobile Number or SIM?
1. First of all, Open Phone Dialer and Call to this given Toll-Free IVRS number in the Mobile Number which you wish to Re-verify.
2. After phoning within few moment you’ll listen to a lady’s voice giving you some particulars, simply Press 1 once it asks whether you are Indian Resident or maybe not?
3. Then you will listen Disclaimer, after listening Disclaimer, only Press 1 when requested if you have Aadhaar Number or maybe not?
4. After a beep, You Need to enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number out of the dialpad of your phone and after inputting affirm your Aadhaar number and press 1
5. One time password on your Aadhaar mobile number will be sent by your operator after doing above things. The one time password contains of six digit and also that six digit number you have to enter on your dialpad following a beep
6. Finally you need to confirm the one time by pressing password
7. That’s it you have finished your manual on How to Link Aadhaar with Idea Mobile Number or SIM.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with BSNL Mobile Number or SIM?
1. First of all call to IVR number, 14546
2. After calling just follow the IVR instructions & Select ” Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number ” option
3. Then after a beep, you have to enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number from your dialpad of your phone and after entering just confirm your Aadhaar number and press 1
4. Now you have enter one time password which you will get from BSNL operator & then Press 1 to complete the re verification process
5. Finally, Your Aadhaar will be linked with your BSNL mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number or Sim?
1. Call on 14546 from your Vodafone number
2. Choose whether you are an Indian citizen or an NRI
3. After a beep, You Need to enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number out of the dialpad of your phone and after inputting affirm your Aadhaar number and press 1
4. Now you will receive a otp, just enter that otp and verify it by pressing 1
5. Finally enter the one time password which you have got and confirm it by pressing 1
6. That’s it.
How to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Offline
Just see the below steps to link aadhaar card with Mobile Number offline.
How to Link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number or SIM Offline?
1. To begin with you need to see the nearest retail store of Airtel or Airtel re-charge vendor
2. Now tell Airtel vendor to connect your aadhaar card with airtel mobile variety
3. Now Airtel Executive Will Enter Your Airtel Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Fingerprint Aadhaar Verification Machine
4. So on , you will obtain the one time password for your airtel cell amount
5. Give that otp to Airtel verified executive
6. Now once more Airtel retailer or Aadhaar agent will do his fingerprint verification initially
7. Its your turn to verify your Airtel sim with your Aadhaar card number & finger-print
8. Now only enter your father/husband title & amount of connections you are having
9. Affirm the details depending on Airtel vendor or Aadhaar agent
10. The way closing confirmation sms can come on in your Airtel cell variety
11. Reply with “YES” & your verification will entire
12. Good results !! You’ve just linked your Aadhaar card with Airtel mobile variety case.
How to Link Aadhaar with Idea Mobile Number or SIM Offline?
1. First of all visit your Nearest Idea Store
2. Ask retailer for Idea Aadhaar Linking
3. They will consult you for information, just give them your Idea Mobile amount and also your Aadhaar card number for confirmation.
4. You will get 4 digit verification code on your own Mobile number, that you have to submit to the retailer.
5. Currently using e-KYC Method, so confirm your fingerprint from the scanner.
6. That is it, You will receive a message in notion treatment (over 24 hrs) for your own confirmation, only answer SMS using “RV Y” into 12345 to effectively Verify and Connect Aadhaar into notion Sim.
7. That’s it. You have linked & supported Aadhaar for your Thought Mobile amount or Sim. Thought Aadhaar hyperlink is performed successfully.
How to Link Aadhaar with BSNL Mobile Number or SIM Offline?
1. Firstly you have to visit nearest BSNL center
2. Now tell retailer that you want to link your mobile number with Aadhaar
3. They will ask for your mobile number and Aadhaar number, now just provide them
4. Then share your fingerprint (biometric).
5. Within 24 hours, you will get a message from BSNL.
6. At last, Reply with “Y” to complete the e-KYC process.
7. Finally, Your Aadhaar will be linked with your BSNL mobile number.
8. That’s it, You will get a confirmation message after successful verification.
How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number or SIM Offline?
1. Visit a Vodafone mobile store and tell him that you want to link you aadhaar with Vodafone number
2. Provide your mobile number to the retailer
3. Then retailer sends an OTP to your Vodafone mobile number
4. Provide the OTP to the retailer which you have got
5. Now verify your biometrics using your fingerprints
6. You will get a confirmation message from Vodafone
7. Finally, Reply to the message with ‘Y’ to complete the e-KYC process
8. That’s it.
Q 1. What is govt’s directive about Aadhaar updation for cell connection?
In accordance with the latest government directive, most of the existing clients have to verify their own cell quantities with Aadhaar. We advise you to visit the nearest Airtel Store/Retailer together with your Aadhaar amount and complete this procedure.
Q 2. What process documents are required to complete the confirmation?
All you will need can be your own Aadhaar card/number as well as your own mobile. You will be required to accomplish Biometric verification. Additionally you will obtain the verification code (OTP) in your mobile that would be asked to complete the approach.
Q 3. What will happen if Aadhaar re-verification is not accomplished?
Government guidelines are awaited the exact same, to avoid any disruption of support, so it is advisable to get the re-verification performed previous to the GoI deadline.
Q4. I don’t really need Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We’d ask one to receive your Aadhaar card made at the oldest opportunity. As an example, see https://uidai.gov.in
Q5. Just what will Airtel do together with my own Aadhaar number/What will happen with my previous particulars?
Aadhaar info will be upgraded inside our lists from the number. All previous details are going to be more published.
Q6. Do I will need to pay for it particular?
No. That is absolutely no price for Aadhaar re-verification.
Q7. When I’ve multiple mobile numbers, do I must complete multiple bio-metric re-verification?
Certainly. Bio-metric affirmation is required separately for every single mobile number.
Finally here we have completed our post on Full Guide on How to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number. So if you have any problem regarding the post then comment below we will surely look up and fix your problem. Also share this post with your friends and let them also know how to link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.